Ops Business ManagerApply for this job
Function: Ops and Finance
Opportunity: Business Manager
● Type: Full-time
● Experience: 3-5 years
● Functional Area: Ops and finance
● Remuneration: SGD 2500-3000 per month
We are a regulatory technology (RegTech) firm backed by the Singaporean government’s innovation arm (SGInnovate) and Entrepreneur First, the world’s leading accelerator. Through our solution MICA, we help compliance teams in financial services across Asia-Pacific and beyond manage regulatory compliance more effectively. At RADICALi, you’ll be working with a team of risk and compliance professionals, data scientists and developers who are singularly motivated to do one thing:
be radically intelligent.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing technology firm based out of Singapore. As the Business Manager, you will work closely with the founders and take responsibility for providing administrative and operational support across the business.
Skills & Experience required:
● A minimum of 3 years prior experience in a similar role, preferably gained in the start-up ecosystem.
● To succeed in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture, the ideal candidate will be highly intelligent, self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills.
● Achieve financial objectives by preparing and managing full sets of accounts independently (BS, P&L, GL, AR< AP, Cashflow, Assets, Payroll & Budgeting).
● Handling payment preparation & data entry of AR/AP & Invoices into the accounting systems.
● Processing claims, billings and payments and performing monthly bank reconciliations.
● Managing the office budget and identifying opportunities to achieve efficiencies.
● Responsible for all employment matters including recruitment, preparation of employment agreements, work visa application, coordination of employee on-boarding, payroll, and reimbursement claims, insurance etc.
● Assuming ownership over office administration systems and procedures including.
● Managing external suppliers, contracts and vendors to ensure the effective coordination of office maintenance.
● Any other responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
Applications: Please send your resumes with references to email@example.comApply for this job