Experienced Full stack DeveloperApply for this job
Opportunity: Experienced Full-Stack Developer
● Type: Full-time
● Experience: 3+ years
● Functional Area: Technology
We are a regulatory technology (RegTech) firm backed by the Singaporean government’s innovation arm (SGInnovate) and Entrepreneur First, the world’s leading accelerator. Through our solution MICA, we help compliance teams in financial services across Asia-Pacific and beyond manage regulatory compliance more effectively. At RADICALi, you’ll be working with a team of risk and compliance professionals, data scientists and developers who are singularly motivated to do one thing:
be radically intelligent.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing technology firm based out of Singapore. As the Business Manager, you will work closely with the founders and take responsibility for providing administrative and operational support across the business.We’re building the next wave of AI-powered workflow solutions for compliance and are looking for developers to join our team of radically intelligent individuals!
As a full-stack developer, you will be a core contributor in building the APIs powering our backend and designing our frontend to bring our vision of MICA to life! You’ll also be working alongside our Regulatory Intelligence & Data Sciences teams to develop MICA’s regulatory database.
If you’re inclined to work on 0-to-1 problems and have a strong product mindset, you’d fit well in our team. You’ll be an integral part of a rapidly growing tech team working closely with the founders, in the pursuit of building the best version of our product. Not only this, you’ll have the opportunity to define future components of our tech stack moving forward.
Ideal candidate (Requirements):
– You have demonstrable experience working in the industry on full-stack development. (atleast 2 years of relevant experience).
– You have prior experience in leading full-stack development teams, preferably in startup-like environments.
– You have experience with UI/UX design, and you’re comfortable in converting business requirements to mockups for development.
– Active Github profile. – We love open-source developers, and would be more than happy to have a look at your side-projects!
– Experience with Git
– You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, maintaining both big-picture thinking and detail orientation at the same time.
– BTech/BS, MCA in CS, or a related field
Note: This is a contractual position initially.
Applications: Please send your resumes with references to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this job